*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821897-Resonance-Sunday---A-Day-To-Reflect
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#821897 added July 6, 2014 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Resonance Sunday - A Day To Reflect
Today's blogs....

30 Day Blogging Challenge


Today is Sunday and it's a Resonance Sunday.
Prompt: Review your peers and your posts. Share your best blog post from your own posts and two from your peers.


I have read most of my fellow bloggers posts this week, but I have been a bit quieter with the comments, now is my time to consider which ones made an impact on me this week.

I enjoyed Mitchopolis 's blog about The Age of Forgetting. It brought both the laughter I usually experience from many of his posts and a sheen of tears as I emphasize with his Alheimer's Disease worries. His words resonated with me as I am concerned about my forgetfulness as well. Knowing Mitch from his blog I would miss the smart-ass guy that has a great take on this world. Mitch's blog is one of the first ones I read each day.

I also enjoyed the poetry that Prosperous Snow celebrating posted in a couple of her blogs. Proving that Love Exist(s) was really well done - sparking of both the physical aspects and the more emotional.

If I have to chose my best blog post this week, I would say it was... the Walking in the park entry. I enjoy going to the park and find it very soul satisfying. I also found it interesting that others did not fine park experiences so positive. To be I am able to connect with nature and watch other people enjoying the day. It is a place I can go to be reflective, to write and to draw.

The prompts were good this week, but so were the prompts from our other groups. Many of us write for several groups and their prompts were just as intriguing.

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821897-Resonance-Sunday---A-Day-To-Reflect