*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824845-Weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#824845 added August 9, 2014 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
Weekend
Okay, last week is behind me--the weekend is here. Time to concentrate on writing in several ways.

1) Writing as is relevant to WdC;

2) Writing as necessary to change resume at Job Service and Writing a facts sheet to make it easier to remember all the info req'd to fill out job applications. (Basically, a cheat sheet with job related facts per type of job applying for).

3) I know there is a third one...but it has slipped my mind--most likely got lumped up in # 2.

Working on the Bansbree Campfire info updates today and trying to forget the impending financial "Duilin's Axe" (Bansbree's individual take on the "Sword of Damaskeles" for those who missed the reference.)

The work for this is being tweeked in a private item in my portfolio, so if you happen to be tagged but can't see the reference where you are tagged; please, trust me that it is all in good reference and I'm that much closer to finishing this task I have set for myself. Also, I am that much closer to revealing the project to players and the public .

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824845-Weekend