*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825843-GENREsaurous-Publicly
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#825843 added August 20, 2014 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
GENREsaurous Publicly
So, I was thinking, well, thinking in my own sort of way, and I imagined that I was able to take an existing, gaming world and re-write the story. Once the story has been told, it isn't as much fun to play the game again. However, if the story changes some, it is almost like a whole new game! A huge amount of hours is spent creating these awesome games and it is a shame they get put on a shelf somewhere and forgotten. Especially since they were so fun to play anyway. This could become a fan based genre! Now, imagine if games can cross over to other worlds once they are beat? Computers will be able to do this too. How much fun this will be!

One thing about games that has always annoyed me: I don't like being forced to go in a certain direction or come to a path I can't take. That is annoying.

I am blogging here. I am trying to keep up with it and not fail! I tried blogging once before but I couldn't capture anyone's interest. So, I am merely doing this for myself and simply writing....Writing, Writing...
© Copyright 2014 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825843-GENREsaurous-Publicly