*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835791-Hostage-Negotiator
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#835791 added December 9, 2014 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Hostage Negotiator
Today's blog....

Blog City – Day 280


Prompt: How do you think a hostage negotiator would go about talking to the hostage takers?
Or if you'd like to be more dramatic, imagine you are a hostage negotiator. Couple of criminals are holding three people hostage in a bank and threatening to kill them if what they ask for is not done. While the swat team is trying to break into the bank, you are asked to keep talking to the criminals. How would you go about this and what would you say to them?


This has got to be one of those crazy ass stressful jobs. A job that requires you to relate to the hostage taker to get them to trust you. To keep them talking. A job that requires you to walk a fine line. To give them their demands, or think that it is going to happen, and manage to take them down without bloodshed to any innocents. To calm them down; talk them down. Settle things.


© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/835791-Hostage-Negotiator