*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836077-Day-5---WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas-and-Gifts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#836077 added December 13, 2014 at 9:53am
Restrictions: None
Day 5 - WDC Soundtrackers 12 Days of Christmas and Gifts
Today's blogs....

Blog City – Day 284


How do you feel about home-made gifts? Do you make them yourself? Go to craft-fairs? Or do you prefer store bought gifts only?

I like them. I often go to Church Bazaars with my mother and find little things that are quite sweet. I did not go to any this year, as most are during November and NaNoWriMo takes over.

I have also made gifts with my students - often recipes in jars. The students put the ingredients in the jars and decorate the jar for their family. Then over Christmas break they can take a little baking time together - that is my hope anyway.

I find my gift giving is a bit of home made and store bought. This year things are changed up a bit. We have chosen names and I have one of my cousin's names. I have the list and there are some questionable items on it.... items I may have a bit of fun with. I will tell you about them after Christmas just in case he gets whiff of it her.

Border for my personal use.


** Image ID #2014892 Unavailable **


Day 5 – WDC Soundtracks for the 12 Days of Christmas


One of my favourite Christmas cartoons, later done as a movie, is The Grinch That Stole Christmas. Another story that stresses the love of the season. Commercialism falls away when the real importance of Christmas is held up. This is a cartoon I watch each year; I also read the story if I happen to be teaching before Christmas. Dr. Suess was really a marvel of a storyteller.

The Grinch Song



Had to add this...

http://www.newslinq.com/lowell-police/

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836077-Day-5---WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas-and-Gifts