*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836083-Day-5-of-WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836083 added December 14, 2014 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
Day 5 of WDC Soundtrackers: 12 Days of Christmas
** Image ID #2014892 Unavailable **

One of my favorite Christmas songs is Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer by Emo & Patsy. I listened to some of the other versions, but this is the one I like best because of the video that accompanies it. I am sure there are people who do not like this song but I like to listen to it every year. In fact, I even wrote a parody to this intriguing song called "Grandma Got Flamed by a Dragon in December of 2013.


I love off-the-wall and weird Christmas song. I cannot get enough of them and I the the reason is my birthday. I was born on December 24 at eleven minutes before midnight. I am grateful every year that I was not born on Christmas day because I would have a lot more Christmas issues then I do now. Another reason for me liking weird and humorous Christmas songs is that they always make me smile. December is a dark month, a sad month, and bad time for me depression wise. I need things that make me laugh because laughter brightens my mood.

It is about eleven days before Christmas Eve and my birthday. The weather in Las Vegas is dreary at best and sometimes down right depressing. On Friday, December 12, it rained and that was the day I went to the laundromat. When I left the house Friday morning to pick up my eye drop prescription and then go to the laundromat it was cloudy, but the rain was not supposed to start until late afternoon. The weather person lied about the time rain was supposed to start. The rain started about the time took my clothes out of the dryer. I transported my clothes from the laundromat to the car in the rain. I drove home in the rain and then transported my clothes from the car into my apartment while it was still raining. The rain stopped after I got into my apartment. Things like this happen to me in December that is why I like to listen to upbeat, humorous, and weird Christmas songs.


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836083-Day-5-of-WDC-Soundtrackers-12-Days-of-Christmas