*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836169-Day-75-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836169 added December 15, 2014 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
Day 75 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jamal (Beauty), 2 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Sunday, December 14, 2014
Day 75 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"I BEG Thee to forgive me, O my Lord, for every mention but the mention of Thee, and for every praise but the praise of Thee, and for every delight but delight in Thy nearness, and for every pleasure but the pleasure of communion with Thee, and for every joy but the joy of Thy love and of Thy good-pleasure, and for all things pertaining unto me which bear no relationship unto Thee, O Thou Who art the Lord of lords, He Who provideth the means and unlocketh the doors."
The Bab, Selections From the Writings of the Bab, Pages 182-183

*Coffee* This morning I am grateful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn and that I have over $25.00 in my Bank of America Savings Account.

O Lord, I give thanks
for all the blessings I receive
from the hands of your power.

*Coffeebl* This morning I am grateful that I have 302,762 GPs in my writing.com Gift Points account. I need only 196,738 GPs for another 3-month premium membership.

Each morning brings joy
with dawn of a new day
of thanksgiving and praise.

*Coffeegr* I am grateful that I did not fall when I got up on the love seat and then went to the chair to see if the warm air was set properly. I changed the air to warm, while learning a little more about controlling the temperature and the fan speed.

Hot cakes for breakfast
made with apple juice, eggs, and
packaged pancake mix.

*Coffeep* This afternoon I am grateful that I have three coupons for refresh eye drops. Two coupons were in the sample box and one I received from the doctor. I have to put the drops in my eyes twice a day.

Afternoon sunshine
warms the chilly morning air
leaves in the courtyard.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I grateful that I have enough cash to purchase a CD player when I took a neighbor to Super Pawn this afternoon. I had not planned to go out today, but she need me to take her to the pawn shop so I did. When I got there I had the feeling I should go in and see if they had a CD player for sale. I purchased a CD player-radio combination for $14.05, which was about all the cash I had in my purse.

"I just thank God for all of the blessings."
James Brown


*Coffeeb* This afternoon I am grateful that someone told me about a dollar sale that Albertson's is having for the next six or seven days. I have to stop at the Albertson's on East Charleston tomorrow to see if they have anything I can purchase using my SNAP card.

Evening melodies
reverberate through my mind
memories of my mother.


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836169-Day-75-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge