*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836271-Day-76-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836271 added December 15, 2014 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Day 76 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Kamal (Perfection), 3 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Monday, December 15, 2014
Day 76 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity...it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
Melody Beattie

*Coffeeg* This afternoon I am thankfull that my Bank of America Checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I was able to fax the items that I needed to start getting my student loan taken care of.

*Coffeer* This evening I am thankful that I purchase some Oreo cookies when I went to Albertson's to check on their sale. I purchase several food items I needed, but none of them were on sale.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that my sister called today to tell me what was going on with her. I suspect I may end up being her caregiver. I am frightened at the possibility, but there is nothing I can do except accept the job because she is my sister and despite everything I love her.

*Coffeep* This evening I am thankful for the feeling of being overwhelmed because it tells me that I need to take some type of action to change my situation or get some type of help. I need to pray about this so that I can figure out what to do.

*Coffeebl* This evening I am grateful that I received a Christmas card today because it makes me feel that someone cares about me.

*Coffeeb* This evening I am thankful that I have 312,887 GPs in my writing.com Gift Points account. I am looking forward to purchasing another 3-month premium in the near future.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful that I completed four review, three of which were newbie reviews. I am caught up on the Newbie review goal this week.

*Coffeer* This evening I am thankful that when I decide I have to remain home all day to catch up on work that I am required to go out and do something else. I know this is trying to teach me something. I think I am supposed to learn not to put things off but do them when I think about them rather then putting them off until later because I may get called away later.

*Coffeeb* This evening I am grateful for the feeling that everything will be all right. I am still worried about Faye, but the only thing I can do for her at the moment is pray.

*Coffeeo* This evening I am thankful that I posted a poem to Poet 999's Thoughts about Write and other Stuff because now I do not have to post to both offsite blogs tomorrow.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that I gave up smoking years ago because now I do not have to worry about where the money for cigarettes is going to come form. I have enough problems getting money for disposable undergarments without having to worry about cigarette money.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836271-Day-76-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge