*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838881-Puzzles-Fighting-To-The-Death--Picture-Perfection
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#838881 added January 17, 2015 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
Puzzles, Fighting To The Death & Picture Perfection
Today's blogs....

Blog City – Day 319


What's your favorite type of puzzle to do? Word Search? Suduko? Crossword? Rubic's cube? Jigsaw? Do you do one I didn't name ? Why? Relaxation or mind stimulation.

Suduko and Crosswords are fabulous for developing your mind and I enjoy the challenge of them. I also enjoy playing games like Words With Friends - a scrabble game played against my Facebook friends.

These kind of games keep your mind young. It is exercise for your brain. As we age, it is more important to keep an agile mind as well as our body.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Creation Saturday


"Say what you will, and I'll fight to the death for your right to say it, but this here is mine." Create something out of that.

This land that stretches far and wide
A land rich and fertile
With people strong and devoted
A people who will rise up and fight
For King and country
For freedom and love
We are ready to fight to the death
To keep our lands free
And send those who defy us
To Hell.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Fifty - Six


3. Share a photo from your life for each day of this week.

I have not mastered the art of attaching photos to my portfolio... so I have chosen to describe the photos of my week.

The first is of a birthday cake. My mother came by to share it with me as we celebrated my birthday. I gave her flowers - a tradition in our family - to give flowers to our mother on the day of our birth. We celebrated with cake and tea and good conversation.

The second is of a dinner of steak and lobster and my husband taking for a wonderful birthday meal at The Keg.

The third is of a cafe in St. Jacobs. Lunch with my mother. Roasted red pepper and tomato soup with a panni of chicken, bacon, cheese and avocado. Shopping followed our lunch. It was a fabulous day, regardless of the frigid temperatures - I believe it was -23 degrees Celsius with a wind chill of -27.

The fourth is a morning of frost to thick the trees dazzle with an inch of crystals. It is beautiful and though it is cold, there is no wind making it a picture perfect morning and perfect for my walk.

The fifth and sixth are in classes teaching. Kindergarten on both Thursday and Friday. Days of fun and laughter but evenings of exhaustion as the day settles into evening and I relax for the night.

The seventh, today is one of purging. My spare bedroom has become a dropping ground of school paraphernalia that needed sorting out. I have cleared off half the bed - this morning I could not see the comforter at all. I have probably spent six hours in there. I celebrated the accomplishment by going for a walk to clear my head and take in some of the sun and the warmer weather - it was -2 degrees Celsius.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838881-Puzzles-Fighting-To-The-Death--Picture-Perfection