*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840450-Scientific-Developments-Baby-Baby--Looking-Forward
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#840450 added February 4, 2015 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
Scientific Developments, Baby, Baby & Looking Forward
Today's blogs...

30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 4

Prompt for February 4, 2015: Scientists discover a new material that can ...

If this prompt doesn't float your boat, write about - What does.
OR... spend your time smack talking your opposing team.
OR... All of the above.


First thoughts... scientists discover a new material that can wipe the stupid out of crazy drivers.

But then I remembered..... that would never happen. There is just a certain part of the population who are just stupid drivers. They wouldn't realize they needed it and so it would not sell to the people who really need it. Anyone who has ever watched Canada's Worst Driver will understand how some people just don't get that they are really awful.

Where did that come from your might ask.... and the answer is, I do not have a clue. Though the driving in the pissy snow is rather a pain tonight.

I would really like it if scientists discovered something to get rid of allergies - Alexi, I think, came up with a hat that has a roll of paper to wipe your nose. I was hoping the hat would be some kind of force field against any incoming allergens. Zap them into oblivion.

As for talking smack against the other team.... well, I like them bloggers. But I will say I like our team better. I think we are well divvy up. This month will rock... the challenge has been made. The bloggers are all set to cheer on and bring their team to victory... who will it be.... well. my team of course. Just saying!

Border for my personal use.


Soundtracker Of My Life Challenge - Day 4


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

Amy Grant – Baby, Baby


Going with a song from my high school days. I did not realize Amy Grant is actually a Christian artist. When I made the transition over to listening to Christian music, I was only too happy to listen to musical artists I already knew... this includes Mandisa (from American Idol) and Brian Littrel (from the Backstreet Boys). A good love song can substitute a significant other with God as the love of your life... does that make sense. To me it does.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Fifty - Nine


What am I most looking forward to in 2015?

Last year I wrote a Dear Me letter to myself and I wanted to do the same again this year but I could not get ramped up enough to put any energy into it. I still see 2015 open to possibilities. I see myself advancing in my writing abilities - taking on challenges in blogging, fiction and poetry. I see myself staying active on WDC and 750word.com.

I would love to see my writing streak flourish over the year... I am at 310 days as of today. Can I make 400 or 500 before the year ends? I would like to think so.

I want to get back to my Nano novel and pull the first draft into a conclusion that will allow me to go back and do the rewrites and edits. To complete it or at least move in that direction is what I am looking forward to doing. I expect I will use Camp Nano and JuNoWriMo to help me move in that direction. Those months allow me to focus a little better.... if I work on my novel.

I would love to have my own teaching position as well.... even something half time would be great. A foot in the door.
Will I strike out beyond WDC this year? Maybe send some work out to contests and see what happens.

Whatever happens I am open to the adventure.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840450-Scientific-Developments-Baby-Baby--Looking-Forward