*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840546-Deep-Thoughts-Hard-To-Say-Im-Sorry--My-Week
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#840546 added February 5, 2015 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
Deep Thoughts, Hard To Say I'm Sorry & My Week
Today's blogs...

Blog City ā€“ Day 338


Prompt: "If you don't don't know where you are going, any road will take you there." George Harrison Do you agree?

I suppose as it really doesn't matter. If it does, you better get your GPS fixed.

If you have plenty of time and are willing to explore and just follow your nose then any road will take you on an adventure that staying in one place could never give you. As long as you can find your way back... then go for it.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge ā€“ Day 5


http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com/
http://www.sotruefacts.com/

I think we have all seen some of Jack Handy's work, Deep Thought's by Jack Handy, and 'Fun Facts' show up in all sorts of publications for all ages. My son loved 'Fun Facts' books ever since he was a young reader, and enjoys writing his own, which (in my opinion) are pretty awesome.
I enjoy Jack Handy's work. One of my favorites is: It seemed as if the crows were calling out his name, thought Caw.
Prompt for February 5, 2015: Knowing what you now know about 'Deep Thoughts' and 'Fun Facts' Write a few of your own. Write as many as you want, but try to write at least two of each.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with, but no pressure.


My mind draws a blank on this...

Whenever your mind draws a blank, try to remember it won't always be this way and go have a shot of whiskey so that you can at least feel the burn.

Whenever you get the feeling that you should be exercising, don't exert yourself, instead roll over and go back to sleep.

Barns are painted red because it is the cheapest paint... it is the cheapest because it is plentiful and its really plentiful because of nuclear fusion in dying stars.
Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/barns-are-painted-red-because-of-the-ph...

Scientists can learn a lot about animals from their poop.
http://whopooped.org/

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 5


Love Songs ā€“ Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

Chicago ā€“ Hard To Say Iā€™m Sorry


I have always been a fan of Chicago - but I really started liking them around their Chicago 16 album which this song is from, I believe. Probably one of the first albums I bought for myself. I love the sound of the music and the words are great. Kind of big band without the big band era.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Fifty - Nine


7. Tell us about your week. What did you do? Who did you see? Anything interesting happen?

This week started out with school closures on Monday. So much snow came into the area that many of the school boards closed down. I spent the day rest... not realizing that a big cold was heading my way. I had been scheduled to work a half day, but the teacher called and asked if I could work all day Tuesday as well as Wednesday and Thursday.

Tuesday dawned with a cold and three solid days of teaching commitments. Wednesday I also worked with my client - his birthday was Tuesday and he turned 29. We had to celebrate with large Dairy Queen sundaes. Wednesday was a long day - 14 hours before I was able to come home and post my blogs.

The extra hours made Thursday harder but now that it is done I feel okay. Really tired and so thirsty. I could easily drink another litre of water.

I don't expect to take any jobs tomorrow but if this school calls again, I will probably say yes. I like this particular school and it is nice to be at the same school for extended days.

Tonight I expect to go to bed early and sleep.

I will be glad when this week is done and I can sleep in. I will also be glad when this cold is history.

© Copyright 2015 šŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
šŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840546-Deep-Thoughts-Hard-To-Say-Im-Sorry--My-Week