*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840769-Overdoing-It-With-Alcohol--Just-The-Way-You-Are
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#840769 added February 7, 2015 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
Overdoing It With Alcohol & Just The Way You Are
Today's blogs...

30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 7


Did you ever get really drunk and do something really stupid?

I am not a big drinker and generally don't over do it often. I do remember an evening of partaking several drinks. My friend kept topping my drink up with whatever was on hand... mixing drinks so that I am not really sure how much I had, or what I had, but it was enough to have black out moments. It is not something I would ever do again. Before that happened however I do remember going with all my friends to the community golf course nearby. We took a cab and our toboggans and had a great time. I do remember pounding my friend's boyfriend several times in the shoulder and telling him he was an idiot - he thought it was funny. I was serious. I still don't like him. I am civil, but only because she eventually married the bugger.

My own boyfriend took me home and stayed with my to make sure I was okay... he did not drink that much and stopped early, as he was the 'designated driver'. We had not been dating too long and my friends were concerned he would not be a gentleman. He was. We've been together over 21 years and married over 13.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 7


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **

Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars


You’re amazing just the way you are. Now that is something you want to hear. It speaks to your heart. This person does not want to change you. They accept all that you are – flaws and all. That is what love is all about.

At the beginning of the video he opens a yellow Sony Walkman. It is exactly like the one I had... in fact I may still have it.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840769-Overdoing-It-With-Alcohol--Just-The-Way-You-Are