*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841540-Why-I-Should-Stay-When-You-Say-Nothing-At-All--A-Review
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841540 added February 15, 2015 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Why I Should Stay, When You Say Nothing At All & A Review
Today's blogs...

30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 15


Tell me why you should stay in this competition.

I have been ruminating on this all day. Nobody wants to be the first to be eliminated but it has to happen. Apparently. I don't like letting others down or not meeting the challenge... no matter how tired or ill I have been I have been trying to raise to the challenge and hold my own.. I hope that carries me forth.

I want to be here for each challenge and see where it takes us all. I also want to get to know some of these new people that have joined the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I have enjoyed the activities so far and look forward to what Brother Nature has in store for us. Bring it on!

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 15


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating


I love the movie Notting Hill. The premise of the movie gets me... I am not a huge fan of Julia Roberts or Hugh Grant, but I really love this movie.

Just being together with the love of your life does not need every moment filled with words. Sometimes just being in each other's company is enough and true love generate that kind of connection.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week 60


3. Write a book review for the last book you read.

The Marriage Charm by Linda Lael Miller is the second book in her Brides of Bliss County trilogy. Three girlfriends have decided to make a pact to find husbands... the right husband. The book opens at the reception party of Hadleigh and Tripp Galloway. It follows the relationship of Melody Nolan and Spenser Hogan. Long ago they were involved. Melody proposed to Spense and he turned her down believing he was doing it for her own good - she needed to finish school. They have been avoiding each other ever since, but their friend's wedding pushed them back together and their old feelings come to the surface. Spense needs to proof he is seriously in love with her now and willing to make the commitment.

He finds a way to get her to create her own engagement ring - letting her think she is doing it for someone else.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841540-Why-I-Should-Stay-When-You-Say-Nothing-At-All--A-Review