*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841759-Thinking-I-Was-Born-To-How-Do-I-Live-Without-You-Blogs
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841759 added February 17, 2015 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
Thinking, I Was Born To..., How Do I Live Without You, Blogs
Today's blogs...

Blog City - Day 350


What do you think about thinking itself, in general? Do humans think all the time?

I think humans think most of the time. We have inner dialogues and self talk that, in negative, can really demoralize a person.
If you try to meditate you will find our thoughts are constantly tumbling and jumping around. Some people can steady their minds but it as art that they have practiced. Most of us have a running jumble of thoughts... so much so we may not even realize how often the stream floods our system.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 17


I was born to.... spread love and kindness to my fellow souls. A kind word, a smile, a connection to brighten another's day. A spark of positivity in a world that could be dark and heavy with negativity. Someone to look for the good in others and raise them up to reach their potential.

Born to be a teacher, not just to teach current curriculum, but to open the world of learning to the next generation. To meet their needs for intellectual growth as well as their emotional and social development.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 17


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


How Do I Live Without You – LeAnn Rimes


This is another one of those songs that speaks to the heart of the matter. This song was in the soundtrack for the movie Con Air. A man of honor caught up in a battle that puts him in jail shortly after being sent home from his tour of duty. Coming home, he manages to get on a flight that is highjacked by murderous cons who are on the flight with him. His love of family and his commitment to do the right thing stand strong on their own, but with this song tied to it, it is rocketed to phenomenal.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Sixty - One


What is the one thing that is likely to prevent you from writing a new blog post?

Illness where I am too weak to do anything but sleep, sleep and sleep. Another thing would be going on vacation and not having access to the internet. If I can at least get on my computer I can write my blog just not post it until I get home or find internet access.

The other thing about vacations is that I have to be far more social that I usually am with my husband. At home I have the freedom to work and write in my own time, when we are on vacation we have only one room and a bathroom (I have been known to write in the bathroom for a moment or two of privacy). We spend all our time together so unless I get up before him and hide in the bathroom or out on the balcony, I am probably not going to get any alone time.

Our last vacation we were able to use internet at the guest lounge. Since we both had our tablets we were able to take some time to write. The problem is it is hard to copy and paste on my Surface - so I have to chose between blogging and doing my 750 words - given that I don't want to blow my daily writing streak I will choose my 750 words - I will write my blogs but not be able to cut and paste them until I get home.

If I get the time I will do both but honestly, who wants to spend hours on your laptop when there is sun, sand and surf. I want to work on my tan and swim in the water. My husband likes to stay active so I find I need to keep up with him. There is no hours laying out on the beach... he may do that one day but that is all.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841759-Thinking-I-Was-Born-To-How-Do-I-Live-Without-You-Blogs