*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841842-Life-Is-A-Book-Read-Power-Of-Love-Blogging-Style
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841842 added February 18, 2015 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Life Is A Book. Read, Power Of Love, Blogging Style
Today's blogs...


Blog City – Day 351


Prompt: "Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read." Cassandra Clare Do you agree with this?

Only a thousand... well, I guess that will have to do. I like Cassandra Clare's books - The Mortal Instruments. She writes young adult fantasy novels that depict the adventures of part angel part demon fighting Nephilium that she calls Shadow Hunters. I have read several of the series and look forward to reading the rest. Some of her stories have been turned into movies, but the books are far better.

If Life is a book and I am reading it I am thinking it is also written by God Himself as only he knows the full story. Though part of me would like to be the author of my own tale, I submit to the Higher Creation as my gift is only given from him. Nothing I could write would be as impressive. Besides I would have to write in chaos and conflict, both of which are great to create for characters but I like to avoid.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 18


Prompt for February 18, 2015: Don't write! Read! Go back and look over all the prompts, all the instructions, the objectives, and the requests I have made of the players. Read the comments I have made on your blog entries and the comments I have made on the blog entries you haven't read.

Oh I have read all right. A juicy, steamy romance as only February could honour. I also read over all the requested prompts, objectives and requests - making my head hurt in the process. I enjoyed reading blog comments and added in a few of my own as well... because there is no way I could not write something.

Head to heads begin tomorrow. Oh the webs they weave!

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 18


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


Power of Love – Jennifer Rush


I have heard many versions of this song but I always come back to this one. I love her voice and the strength of it. Jennifer Rush is one of the writers of this song. It came out in 1984 when I was in high school. I believe at the time I was in my first relationship so it has a potency of first love wrapped around it.

The lyrics: http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/jennifer-rush-lyrics/the-power-of-love-lyrics.html...

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Sixty – One


2. Describe your blogging style. How does it differ from other blogs that you read?

Voice. My blogging style is my voice. My voice in the writing world. I see it as being honest and authentic. Humourous and uplifting. Generally positive, unless I am asked to vent or discuss a topic that I feel passionate about.

I am a Christian woman. Though my blog may not mention God in all his Glory, He is definitely within the folds of my words and my thoughts. I try to refrain from judgement and believe we are all good souls, regardless of our beliefs. I am open to others and seek acceptance.

Around topics and prompts that are controversial, I try to remain diplomatic and not step on other people's toes.

My blog is uniquely my own. It differs from others like a finger print or snowflake. It is who I truly am and what I want to be.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841842-Life-Is-A-Book-Read-Power-Of-Love-Blogging-Style