*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842219-A-Favourite-Vacation-Place--You-Raise-Me-Up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#842219 added February 22, 2015 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
A Favourite Vacation Place & You Raise Me Up
Today's blogs...

30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 22


What is/was the best vacation you have ever been on? If you can’t narrow it down to one, write about a vacation that you hope to take someday; something from your bucket list.

My husband and I have taken several trips to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico. It is a beautiful area. A paradise. We swam in ceynotes - underground caves with stalagmites and stalactites. It is so awesomely beutiful - natures great wonders. We also swam in underground rivers at a place called Xcaret.

http://www.rivieramaya.com/en/being-there/what-to-see/xcaret

Another site we visited and have been there three times is Xel-ha. It is a natural aquarium. I have included a story I wrote of my experience there. I have swum with fish, had a pelican (actually two) almost fly into me as they were around the string ray enclosure. I have looked through a glass partitian at a huge fish on the other side of the 'aquarium'. The thing seemed to be as big as me. I was glad it was on the other side.

http://www.xelha.com/about-xelha-park.php

Here is my story... my funny little fish tale....
"It's Just A Fish In the Ocean

Paradise. The sun, the warmth, the different vegetation and animal life. I particularly liked the coatis - A raccoon like creature that is active during the day and around the resorts. Cute and friendly that hung around for scraps.

We swam in the ocean along the world's second largest coral reef with no sharks and even swam with turtles in a cove. They were huge.
The resorts we stayed at had peacocks that would wander the grounds. They were so beautiful

The food was good and plentiful. Staying at all inclusive resort was fabulous. Since my husband and I love to swim we pretty well lived in our bathing suits and kept ourselves in SPF 30 so we did not crisp up and burn.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 22


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.

** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


You Raise Me Up – Selah



It's Sunday so I am going with a Christian group. I first heard this song when Josh Grobin sang it but I love this version. Selah is one of my favourite groups. Inspiring all the way to your toes. Soul Searching Satisfaction.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842219-A-Favourite-Vacation-Place--You-Raise-Me-Up