*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842862-Why-Is-That---Honouring-My-Gifts--Unforgettable
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#842862 added March 1, 2015 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Why Is That - Honouring My Gifts & Unforgettable
Today's blogs....

Blog City – Day 361


"I love the phrase why is that" says David Feldman, the author of the "Imponderables" series of books. David believes there is no question too obscure or too broad to answer.
For me, I am basing the prompt question more in the terms of the intersection between your creativity and your knowledge.
What do you understand about this universe of ours that few others realize?


Heavy topic... I believe we have been given gifts from a higher power. A higher power who have used his own creative gifts to create all we see and experience. To use our own creativity we honour that Higher Power - that to me is God. (Julie Cameron used to say God was Good Orderly Direction in order to make those less open to the concept more okay with it).

I choose to follow God and go in a good orderly direction as I honour Him with the gifts he has granted me.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 28


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


Unforgettable – Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole



I love the father daughter aspect of this song. Such beautiful people. Such love of family. Having been a daddy’s girl this song strikes a chord. Having lost my father at the age of 12 to cancer, I love how this song works the magic of technology to allow them to sing together. Love the blown kiss at the end. Powerful stuff!

The lyrics:
http://lyrics.wikia.com/Nat_King_Cole_%26_Natalie_Cole:Unforgettable

Unforgettable, in every way.
And forever more (and forever more)
That's how you'll stay (that's how you'll stay)

That's why darling it's incredible,
That someone so unforgettable,
Thinks that I am unforgettable too.


Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 28

No prompt yet. Hope the Banana Bar did not get turned into an Ant hotel - extermination instead of elimination.... but we are locked out at this moment. So all is good.

Later:
This just in....
Write about the little girl centered in the photo.... more to come.

Write about the little girl centered in the photo. I can't really see which girl you are talking about... so I am going to assume it is the smallest child sitting by the ladies lap.

Being the youngest can be the hardest when everyone else gets to do whatever they want, whenever they want. For me, my bed time comes with the downing of the sun. The lamps are lit and mama takes me up to bed. She carries the lamp, doesn't trust me to be careful. I can be. I know I have to be, but she won't let me. I crawl under the covers and she tucks me in kissing me goodnight before slipping away, taking the oil lamp with her.
Below me I can hear the others in the kitchen. Their voices rumble. Their laughter rises and falls, it carries up the stairwell and I listen unable to fall asleep knowing I am missing all that is going on.
Eventually the voices lull me to sleep and by the time my sisters join me in the big bed later I hear nothing.



© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842862-Why-Is-That---Honouring-My-Gifts--Unforgettable