*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842929-A-Walk-To-Remember---Taking-a-Break-to-Recharge
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#842929 added March 1, 2015 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
A Walk To Remember - Taking a Break to Recharge
Today's blog...

Non prompt for Blog City


I have decided to take a bit of a break from blogging this month. Last month I did 4 prompts a day – Blog City, Welcome To My Reality, 30 Day Blogging Challenge and Soundtrack of Your Life. It was great fun, but I am feeling a little blogged out and want to recharge my batteries.
That said, it feels a little weird to have no blog prompt today so I am going with a non-prompt for Blog City to ease into this break.
I still need to finish yesterday’s bit for 30 Day but I have until noon.

Last night I watched a movie - A Walk To Remember with Mandy Moore and Shane West. It is a sweet movie and I love how the boy is willing to change his destructive ways and love and accept a girl most of his friends see as odd. I also admire the girl's adherence to her beliefs. wanted to add these two songs into my blog because I love them so much.

Walk to remember – cry – Mandy Moore


Only Hope – Mandy Moore


Have a great Sunday everyone. I am off to get my pot roast organized in the crock pot.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842929-A-Walk-To-Remember---Taking-a-Break-to-Recharge