*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843323-Music-For-A-Pary-Hoping-Thursday--Funny-Things-that-Happen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#843323 added March 5, 2015 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Music For A Pary Hoping Thursday & Funny Things that Happen
Today's blogs....

John Legend – All Of You


This is one of the songs I picked last month for the Soundtrack of my life that did not make the final cut. I still love it so I am including it here as a lovely musical interlude for anyone who comes to read my blog. Thanks for stopping by... *Bigsmile*

Border for my personal use.


Blog City - Day 366


Prompt: What is your go-to party song? What song would you play to hype people up? Include a link, embed a youtube video, or just give the song title and who it's by.

Get This Party Started - Pink


Roar - Katy Perry


It's Raining Men - Geri Halliwell



Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Sixty – Three


2. Had an amusing or frustrating experience lately? Share it with us.

I often find it interesting what students will ask me. I started one of my supply days going down to the grade six class. I was to take attendance and then take them back up to the French room so that they could work on their projects. Now I had already gone over the notes the teacher had left me so I knew this was happening, but it seemed funny when one young man came up to me and asked, "Are we doing the same thing as yesterday?"

I gave him a big smile and said, "Well, I wasn't here yesterday so you would know the answer to that question better than me."
Realizing what he had said, he laughed.

Then I added, "I will tell you that you will be working on your projects... if that helps."

He nodded still chuckling.

I have also had a grade five student ask, "Are we doing what we did at recess this morning?" The funny part of that is that I just arrived for the afternoon and had not been at that school in the morning. How was I supposed to know the answer to that... sometimes I just give a shrug and shake my head. They laugh, realizing that, yeah, I would not know the answer to that.

Gotta love 'em.


© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843323-Music-For-A-Pary-Hoping-Thursday--Funny-Things-that-Happen