*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843426-Guys-That-Dont-Deserve-Time-But-You-Asked--Signed-Books
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#843426 added March 6, 2015 at 11:55pm
Restrictions: None
Guys That Don't Deserve Time... But You Asked & Signed Books
Today's blogs....

I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor


I love this song... it could fit with the Blog City prompt for today, but I picked this song for today before that prompt came out. I also love the Replacements movie and this song is featured. Enjoy.

The Replacements (movie version)


Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 367


Let's Talk about fatal attraction: Have you ever been attracted to someone ... I mean seriously attracted to someone that you don't even like or admire but secretly it is their less than ideal side that excites you.
Bonus: include a song that completes your answer.

I have been attracted to a couple of guys that did not have wonderful characters to match their looks. A very disappointing part of my life... all that energy poured out into a fantasy of my own making. But what song would capture this best.... maybe this one - sorry about the title. I could probably also use the one above as well.

Rat Bastard - Mustard Plug


Do you feel that a book that was signed by the author has more value and meaning or do you love the book for the story itself?

I think it depends on the author and how much I admire them. I have a few books signed, but the ones that mean the most to me are the books by Margaret Atwood and Diana Gabaldon. Not only do I appreciate the signatures , but the stories are what keep me coming back. It all comes back to the book. A signed copy is just icing on an already wonderful dessert.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843426-Guys-That-Dont-Deserve-Time-But-You-Asked--Signed-Books