*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845311-Animal-Connections
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#845311 added March 30, 2015 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Animal Connections
Today's blog...

Lord, I Am Ready Now – Plumb


I love this song and its message. It is a fascinating video - written in a book.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 381


Do you believe humans and animals have a spiritual connection that isn’t necessarily dependent on the language? Have you had any incidents of this with the animals in your life?

I don't know if I would call it a 'spiritual' connection, but I do believe there is a connection that goes beyond language to one of love and compassion. My cat Kerry would go to my mother and wipe her tears when she was sad and weeping. She avoided my fake tears seeming to know I was only trying to see if she would do it with me.

I am sitting here watching Pet Heroes. This episode has a man who saves animals telling the story of how he got started - being saved by a dog he tried to save. He got beaten up when he tried to rescue the dog. The men waiting on the dog to die (they had beats on how long the dog would live) turned on the man. The dog, barely alive himself crawled the the man and revived him.

Another story is about a lady and her dog that does therapy with adults and children. Dog are attuned to people and what they are doing. They help us stay fully present. Patience, trust, unconditional love. They are in tune with a human's emotional state.

I have heard dogs and cats are often utilized with children and adults with seizure disorders - they can sense it is coming.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/04/0416_030416_seizuredogs.html

This video is about a puppy who save his owner from a swarm of bees.


© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845311-Animal-Connections