*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849216-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#849216 added May 10, 2015 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Not much time this morning, but enough to get a short entry started. I normally would be at work on Sunday morning, but there was a change to the schedule, and I won't have to go in until noon. Of course, it's about time to get ready and go if I'm to be there by noon.

I talked to Rhonda, and it's a slow day, so I may not even be needed. Even so, I want to have lunch with her, and then after work, I'm planning on taking her out to dinner. After all, it's Mother's Day, and she is the fines mom I know. If I would have known years ago, I would have went and found her and changed the course of history for both of us. I know, things work according to a greater plan. That's the fiction writer in me, I reckon, always looking at things from a fantasy viewpoint.

Anyway, no time to write more now, I have to go have lunch with a beautiful lady. Of course, since it's at work, it will be strictly professional. But after work, well lets just say it will be a much more enjoyable dinner, even if we are both still in our work uniforms.

*Smile* Oh, and one last thing before I go... *Smile*

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on Writing.Com

*PoseyR* *PoseyR* *PoseyR*



I have a few minutes before Rhonda is done with work, so I thought I would add a little more in here. I'm sitting in the van, beside Target, typing on my little netbook, so this is not a fast entry, by any means.

I came in to supply double coverage, but it was not needed today. Even so, I had a nice lunch with my wife, who shouldn't have to work on Mother's Day. But, if the new hire does not work out, it's needed to keep my hours down. Also, because of my recent accident and injuries, I'm not in the best condition for working.

I would, but she wouldn't let me if I had tried. That's the kind of wonderful person she is, and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. She even talked about assisting me tomorrow morning, if needed. I think I can manage, but she will be there to help anyway. The only part of my work day I'm not sure of is opening the overhead doors. I should be alright, but I just don't know if my abdomen will handle the strain of lifting those heavy doors.

One more day, and then some time off, I hope. Also, I coninced her to give me through Monday to see how well I'm healing from my injuries. If they are still causing problems tomorrow, I will be seeking medical attention, and likely be out of work for a while. I believe I'm healing, and should be fine. Even so, it's going to be a while before this deep bruising is gone and I can function at a normal level again. As for the broken toes, again, if I can manage them, I will, but if they don't heal, I'll have to go in and have them reset... Ouch!

Now, it's time to take a very beautiful lady out to dinner.


"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free."

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849216-Sunday