*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849997-Good-Summer-Movies-How-Old-Do-I-Feel-Interviews--Conflict
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#849997 added May 21, 2015 at 10:25pm
Restrictions: None
Good Summer Movies, How Old Do I Feel, Interviews & Conflict
Today's blogs...

Blog City – Day 443


Prompt: San Andreas, Jurassic World, an American Heroes movie and a Mad Max movie. Which one of these movies coming out this summer do you want to see?

Of hand, I would say none... but then checked www.movieinsider.com. The Avengers movie would be good. It is out now. Mad Max was never my cup of tea when Mel Gibson was in it... so I really don't see the point of the remake. If someone could shed some light, I may change my mind.
Jurassic World and San Andreas are a little too intense for me... but I may change my mind.

Tomorrowland looks like it has potential.

The Fantastic Four comes out August 7 - that one could be good.

Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation comes out July 31 - I would see that one.

And maybe even Aloha because... Bradley Cooper... why not?

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality - Week Seventy - Four


1. Despite how old you really are, what age do you feel? Have you generally been more or less mature than others of your own age?

I have usually felt young at heart and often have to remind myself of my actual age... but lately things have been rather stressful. Things on the relationship front have been trembling... and I am still not sure if my marriage will withstand the current setbacks. My worries are beginning to effect my sleep - which is usually rarely bothered. It is also impinging on my creativity. Writing usually provides solace, but right now I am feeling shaky and old. I want to hide from my thoughts but I know I need to face facts.... I have blundered and there may be no way back from this place.
Changes are due... I may need to drop my dream of getting a full time teaching position and writing. I may have to take something else to help me support myself. I need to check back in to doing things for myself - things I have handed over to my husband. I have become uncertain about what it takes to make it alone in the world. Whether things go that way or not, I need to educate myself and take back my independence. I used to know... but married life has made me soft. Putting trust and dependency on my husband was not the best thing for me to have done.

2. Have you ever had a disastrous job interview? If so, what went wrong?

I hate job interviews. I am so nervous. I either ramble on or I forget to mention things that could make me a viable candidate. Sometimes I over prepare and sycke myself out. I tend to do better on the fly - less worry to impinge on my ability to get my points across.

Probably one of my worse interviews was done an hour after the vet called me to tell me my cat had mouth cancer. I decided she would need to be put down to save her from her pain. I finished my teaching day - luckily only half an hour later, then went for my interview. Kelsey was kept alive until I arrived from my interview. I did not tell the principal or VP what was going on until the next day and they kindly granted me another interview on the Friday. I was already doing the job at the time. When I interviewed the second time they told me it was like a completely different person showed up for that interview and I rocked it. I did managed to get the job.

6. If someone has a problem with something you’ve done, do you prefer they confront you directly? Why or why not? When you're the one who needs to tell someone about a problem, what's your method of doing so?

Conflict scares me. I tend to hide from it; particularly in my personal relationships - the closer the person, the more I hide. In work situations, I prefer to face things head on and clear the air. I try to model how a problem should be faced, but with my personal life I fear rejection if I admit my true feelings. The problem is... I am now currently dealing with having hidden from my marital issues for too long and it may be too far gone to fix.

Intellectually I know I need to face things, emotionally I am a wreck.


© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849997-Good-Summer-Movies-How-Old-Do-I-Feel-Interviews--Conflict