*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851562-Summer-Protection--Christian-Cuss-Words
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#851562 added June 13, 2015 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Summer Protection & Christian Cuss Words
Today's blog...

Blog City – Day 465


Aside from the sun, what are some things you might need to protect yourself from during the summer and why? Or winter where you live?

Summer

Protection from bugs. Mosquitoes and ticks carry disease - West Nile and Lime Disease, respectively. You need long clothing to cover you, bug spray with lots of cancerous chemicals and you need to avoid walking along beautiful nature trails. You need to have a canopy with mosquito netting if you want to sit outside in the evening. In our backyard you can literally see the cloud of mosquitoes moving around the back lawn.

Raid is good to spray at wasp or hornet nets that have been built around our deck.

I avoid flowery bushes that attract bees. I do not want to deal with getting stung.

Proper storage for food so that bacteria does not take over and give you a bout of food poisoning.


Today's funny...
Christian Cuss Words... by Tim Hawkins.



© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851562-Summer-Protection--Christian-Cuss-Words