*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852386-Intuition-Self-Control--Words-in-a-Piece
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#852386 added June 24, 2015 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Intuition, Self-Control & Words in a Piece
Today's blogs...

Welcome To My Reality – Week seventy – nine


6. Intuition is something we all have to some degree or another. Do you listen to yours, why or why not?

To me, intuition is God's little voice telling me to do something or avoid something. I will admit I am not good at listening and doing what that intuition tells me and I find whenever I don't listen I wind up dealing with the consequences of having failed to do what I was told.
I would like to say I have gotten better as I have gotten older, but the truth is, I fail to listen much of the time. Then I have to kick my butt for doing it again.

That still small voice or that feeling or knowing is good to listen to... it is guiding you in the right direction. When I do make the choice to follow my intuition I always find that I am blessed with a happy outcome.

Get quiet and listen. That still small voice will talk to you... if you are willing to listen and follow those 'hunches' that may seem odd, but are often gifts in disguise.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 475 - prompt from Tuesday.


Prompt: With what do you lose your self-control the most: food, sweets, immature people, someone who loves getting on your last nerve, difficult situations, seeing someone you love hurt or….?

Food calls and I indulge.... primarily on junkie things I don't need and usually at times in the evening when I should be winding down. I am an emotional eater.... since the difficulties have arisen here at home I have gained several pounds and can't seem to shake them. I know what I should be doing but I can not seem to shake them and do the right thing.

I also tend to take out my frustrations on unliving things that are not working properly. A computer issue can send me over the edge if I don't get enough rest. Anything little and stupid... but only at certain times of the month.

Blog City – Day 476


Prompt: Use these words in a story, poem or anyway you want. Malibu, bluejays, plates, lemonade, pancakes, syrup and a dog named Bob. Don't forget Bob!

Gretchen through her Malibu Barbie across the room when her mother called her for breakfast. Bob, the dog, ran after the doll thinking it was a game of fetch.

Mom had set up their breakfast on the patio with her new Bluejays plates. The logo peeked out from below the pile of pancakes covered in rippling syrup. Mom poured the lemonade and smiled at Gretchen's astonished face.

"I thought we would eat out here. There is even a place for Malibu Barbie."

Looking over at Bob, Gretchen smiled. He even had his own plate of pancakes.... just no syrup.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852386-Intuition-Self-Control--Words-in-a-Piece