*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855039-Beauty-Friendship-Tears-Live-Like-You-Were-Dying--Wishes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#855039 added July 21, 2015 at 6:47pm
Restrictions: None
Beauty, Friendship, Tears, Live Like You Were Dying & Wishes
Yesterday's blogs...

Welcome To My Reality - Week EIGHTY-THREE (July 20th - July 26th, 2015)


1. Different people have different ideas of what is beautiful when it comes to the human body. How do you perceive physical beauty?

I want to say that inner beauty brings out a person's outer beauty... and I do believe that, but I also know that you must first get to know a person... and that requires some perception of physical beauty. Our humanity draws us to what we find attractive. Each person has their own perception of what is beautiful and what is attractive.

I really like eyes. They are the windows to the soul.

I also like tall men.

I also find toned bodies more appealing as I attribute that person taking good care of themselves (I am smart enough to know that is not always the case).

2. Are you the kind of friend you'd want to have as a friend yourself? Tell us about a time that someone was really there for you when you needed them -- have you had the chance to return the favour?

I like to think I am a friend who can be counted on through thick and thin. I am no far weather friend. I have a select number of friends that I have known most of my life. Though we may not see each other regularly, we pick up where we left off each time we do get together.

I do wish I would stay in touch a little more. Facebook helps with two of my good friends. My other friend refuses to have an active Facebook account - she has one but it is set up more for her husband's ultimate fighting days.

3. Have you ever cried at a movie you were seeing in the theater? If so, do you remember what movie you were watching? Why did it make you cry?

Anything with animals will reduce me to tears. When I saw Watership Down I was twelve years old - I am certain my mom, my aunt and I took Kleenex when we went. For this reason I will not go see the movie Max in the theater. Though I may watch it at home.

I am also a sap when it come to happy endings. In fact, my husband will turn to watch to see if I will cry. He thinks its funny and it usually gets him 'whunked' in the arm.

I always make sure I have Kleenex when I go to a movie. One never knows what may sending into tears.

5. What do you think is meant by the phrase "Live Like You Are Dying". For those who are not aware there is a great song by that title by Tim McGraw that you may enjoy.

I love this song. Here is the link:


What does it mean to me? It means to live life without regret and to put yourself all out there and do the things that you have always dreamed of doing but held back because of fear. Let go of the fear and take on the challenges. See where you go without the fears holding you back.
Life is precious. Don't throw it away; wasting days. I find I tend to do this and I hate that about myself. Grab the bull by the horns and meet the world head on. Have faith God has you in the palm of His hand. He has great things for you. Stop hiding your gifts under a basket and get out their and live. Be of service to others and Shine.

6. If you were given a magic wand and told you could change any three things that you wanted. What would you change and why?

First I would change my job situation... I would give myself a full time teaching contract in a grade 3 or 4 class or special education.

Second give myself the ability to communicate so that I could face my relationship worries and work things out like the adult I am supposed to be.

Third I would fix my relationship so that I was happy in my marriage.

I would want other things but right now these are the hot button topics.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855039-Beauty-Friendship-Tears-Live-Like-You-Were-Dying--Wishes