*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854288-Fear-and-Courage
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#854288 added July 13, 2015 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
Fear and Courage
Today's blogs...

Blog City - Day 495


Prompt: How do you think fear and courage are related? Does fear provide the opportunity for courage? Or is courage an entity on its own without the catalyst of fear?

This has me thinking about that saying... how women are like tea. You never know how strong they can be until you put them in hot water. To me that means our capacity to be strong and courageous is already in our makeup... but it is not brought out until the pressure of the situation builds.
We need courage to conquer fear. Fear is part of our emotional makeup, just like love. Most things emotional can be taken back to be something that comes out of fear or love. Unless you hide or deny it, fear will reign. One must face the daily battles life throws at us... face the situations with courage and presistence. We must prevail over the things that scare us. Risk to enjoy life.

Risks do not have to be death defying... having children is full of risks. Getting married has its risks. Even walking to the mailbox has its risks... they just vary in dimensions. Not all risks are perpetual scary moments. With risks there can be great joy. We all must have the courage to life our lives facing these risks each day. Don't hide in fear. Step out into the battle and let your warrior cry be heard as you surge forth into this thing called life.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854288-Fear-and-Courage