*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855670-Loyalty
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#855670 added July 28, 2015 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Loyalty
Prompt: We all agree that loyalty is the foundation of relationships with friends and those we love. However, our loyalties get tangled, put in danger or clash with each other. How is it possible to keep our loyalties in tact when they clash or destroy one other?

We have to be loyal to the people we love. My mother, my husband, my son and his wife and I won't let anyone hurt them. I will tell people off if they try to hurt my immediate family. I am true to my friends at work and my home life. I try to keep peace and not hurt anyone. I expect the same of people in return. I have had to keep peace with my husband's family, my father's family and my mother's family. I just back off and be quiet but if things get out of line, I will stick by my family and tell others off. My husband's step mother hurt my husband with her worthless son and his gambling, drinking wife who tried to move into my father-in-law's house {he died a few years back} and sponge off his mother and take advantage of the situation at the family farm. My husband asked the son to leave because Lord knows what would have happened to the house and farm. The sponging son left with his gambling wife and I loved my step mother-in-law but my loyalty was to my husband. WE broke our bond with his step mother. I hated it but she can't see her lying, thieving son for the bum he was. Keeping our loyalties in tact. It isn't easy but situations put our loyalties to the test. Choose your battles carefully and pray. Try to keep peace. If you can't, go with your loyalties and don't risk your property or your life. Tough call. People will always clash. This is my story and I am sticking to it.

** Image ID #2044143 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855670-Loyalty