*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857155-Day-11-Camping-Adventures-at-Yellowstone
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#857155 added August 11, 2015 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Day 11 Camping Adventures at Yellowstone
30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 11


We are supposed to pull up camp and move onto Lake Village and Bridge Bay today but we have an several injured campers Princess Megan Rose, BlueMoon, and we have a missing teenager Help Miss Dragon~ Note# 297138 .

Instead of moving on we are going to work with the authorities to find Miss Dragon in the morning. This evening to keep our mind off all that is happening around us we are going to have a card playing night around a roaring fire. (There was a camper killed by a grizzly bear in Yellowstone, the bear was captured so we are safe so long as we use camp safety) Those of you that would like time to write home, there is a postal pickup service, plus I was told Xanterra Parks & Resorts has an internet hub and phone center if you want to use it for a fee. Please take a buddy, no wandering alone.
Share with us your card game experiences, what games do you play?
Enlighten us on your thoughts about our missing Miss Dragon.


And finally since we are here for another day how about some good old baked beans in a hole and hot dogs. See the video so you know what I mean about in the hole.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAbzuN6kbdw
Has anyone done this before with their families? Volunteers?


I am sorry but that does not sound very good, though I may try a bit. Yesterday, two of our group said they didn't like hot dogs. I am okay with them over the campfire done on a stick. Baked beans are good, but what is this hole?

Share with us what you chose to do while we stayed another night in Grant Village.

There is a longer trail that goes out from this area. I want to check it out, but not alone. Anyone interested in the Shoshone Lake trek. It is a burley 5.8 miles which is more my regular length. We might see some moose. I plan on taking lots of photographs and maybe even stop to do a little sketching.
I think Miss Dragon will be okay... I hope so anyway. I don't want to worry about what might have happened to her. She was sticking close to the others. She didn't wander off in her sleep did she? The authorities know what they are doing... they know the area and have probably had to do rescues on a regular basis. I just keep telling myself she'll be fine. We need to keep busy so we don't worry too much.

Card games – Euchre is my card game of choice. I used to play it in high school.
http://www.pagat.com/euchre/euchre.html
I am also willing to learn any new card games but nothing that requires us to strip - it's too cold for any of that kind of stuff.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857155-Day-11-Camping-Adventures-at-Yellowstone