*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858272-Day-24---Getting-Along-Without-WiFi
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#858272 added August 25, 2015 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Day 24 - Getting Along Without WiFi
30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 24


Hopefully, after all the hard work to solve the mystery at Roosevelt Lodge, we can get a good night sleep. We are going to Tower Falls today on a picnic, bring a book, your camera whatever you want to relax. There will be swimming as well by the falls, don't forget your sunblock. What's your favorite way to unwind with out Wi-Fi in the wilderness.
It's a good time to recap all that you've seen because our time is almost up. The rangers are looking for suggestions on what they can do to improve the camping experience.


According to the guidebook I looked at it is Tower Fall not Tower Falls, even though it is a falls. The name is given to the tower like formations around the falls. It is rather beautiful. I am going to enjoy this picnic and take lots of pictures. I have my book as well... Ann Patchette's State of Wonder. It is an odd experience reading about the amazon jungle while traipsing around Yellowstone Park... especially after yesterday's jaunt through the petrified forest. I also have her non- fiction book This Is The Story of A Happy Marriage. It is intriguing to read both fiction and non-fiction of the same author... at the same time.

What's my favourite way to unwind without WiFi - reminds me of that commercial that has those teens turning and heading back out of the trail because they have lost internet connection. That is not me. I can read anywhere... and I prefer a real book, not a devise with an ereader. A picnic with fun converstions - real Face time with human is an exhilarating experience... even in a virtual world (he he). Swimming. I love to swim. I am going to enjoy getting into the water... though I am sure it will very cold. I have my hat and sunblock... it is water resistant and good for the environment. I also love to draw and this area is very inspiring.

© Copyright 2015 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858272-Day-24---Getting-Along-Without-WiFi