*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862498
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2059791
Prep for Nanowrimo 2015 - I completed my 50,000 words by November 14, 2015.
#862498 added October 30, 2015 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
Day 28 - Minor #2 Profile & Voice
Wednesday, Oct. 28
*Required: Minor #2 Profile â–¼
Complete a character profile of any additional protagonist, antagonist, or minor character, whom we will call Minor #2. Add the profile to your character database (if applicable.)

Worked on her profile in my list of profiles above.
This will be Gwyn Harper... my protagonist's best friend. I am also think of changing my character's name from Taryn to Taygen or Teagyn or Teygan... as that seems to feel better.
I already have a profile set up for Gwyn - I just have to fill in the details. I filled in some details today.

*Bonus: Minor #2 Voice â–¼
Have your character introduce themselves to us in first person using their own voice. Brainstorm ways to make their voice unique. Add the introduction to your character database (if applicable.)

Gwyn Harper
I have known Taygen forever... well, okay since we were seven... but hey, that was over twenty years ago. Her aunt and my mom are best friends and we met when Tay came down one summer to stay with her aunt for her holidays. I was so excited about meeting her! I had heard so much about her from her aunt that I... well, I just knew we'd be best friends.
Funny, we did hit it off... but I think I overwhelmed her a bit at first. She said she wasn't used to sleep overs or having friends over so much. It was a little odd when she asked for a break... but half an hour later she was back asking to play again.
When she and her mother moved here a few years later we got together again.... been together ever since. She says we're kindred spirits... I love her like a sister. She's always got my back and I have hers.
I love listening to her stories. She used to read them to me when we were in high school. She's telling me she's back to writing again... she also told me that Carson's not a fan. Apparently he finds her writing a waste of time... but he would. I have always thought she could do so much better, but I kept that little gem to myself until recently. When she told me that she and Carson were having some troubles I wanted to bash him one... but I am really just glad she is okay with talking to me about it. I can't believe she was afraid to say anything... afraid her talking about it would 'taint' my own marriage.... but my marriage has its own level of crap. I stay because I have two sweet boys and I am committed to make it work, even if Keith can be an immature idiot. Oh, did I just say that aloud... well, he is. I know Tay thinks I can do so much better, but she keeps her mouth shut on the subject... and I appreciate that she's there for me.



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** Signature for 2015 Game of Thrones Challenge - Dark Drreamscapes Group Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/862498