*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883800-Just-rambling
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#883800 added June 3, 2016 at 11:30pm
Restrictions: None
Just rambling...
My cold is much better although still an annoyance. I had gone to bed but decided it was too warm and am up running the a/c awhile, turned it off too soon. I can't sleep with it running at night so I'll need to wait until it cuts off, then go back to bed.

I received a review earlier on one of my older stories. It was short and had only one remark, that the characters needed to be more developed. I tend to overreact...still...to these kinds of reviews, critical with nothing good to say, and in order not to show it, I try to be overly nice in my response and gift points. Of course, an older story as it was, and written for a contest, I probably will never do any editing. But this may be a mistake. I'm overlooking the fact that someone who doesn't know me from Adam has taken the time to read my story and express his opinion. I think I'm missing the point here, an opportunity for improvement.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2016 Happy Mom's Day 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Mom's Day 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883800-Just-rambling