*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883406-Where-does-all-this-snot-come-from
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#883406 added May 30, 2016 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Where does all this snot come from?
I am in the midst of a monstrous cold. It began Friday with a sore throat, so bad Friday night I hardly slept, then Saturday came the runny nose. I am now a snot-making machine! I haven't been out the of house since last Wednesday when I went to the funeral of a dear church friend. Today, though, I am feeling a teeny bit better, and am planning a trip to the grocery store tomorrow...fingers crossed.

My doggie neighbors have moved and the home owners are slowly moving back in. Of course, with my scourge, I've not made contact with them yet. I am so glad they have returned; their little girls are delightful.

I'm not aware of much going on around here since I've been sleeping most of the time since Friday. When I've been able to sit at the computer, I have seen many butterflies, more than any other year. And I have managed to keep the birdies watered and fed so they can brighten my day.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2016 Happy Mom's Day 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Mom's Day 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883406-Where-does-all-this-snot-come-from