*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885604-Saturday-Speculations-Curious-Minds-Want-to-Know
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#885604 added June 25, 2016 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Saturday Speculations: Curious Minds Want to Know
Saturday, June 25, 2016

 I Feel the Pain  (18+)
Prompt Words: pain, venomous, purity, bottle, evil, fear, loss, uncontrollable
#2088192 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1218
Curious Minds Want to Know: Will the domino effect of the Brexit decision put the US on a collision course with a depression?

I don't know if "the Brexit decision" will put the United States on "a collision course with a depression". I think it's too close to the decision to speculate on that possibility. What the decision does is give America a chance to find ways to alleviate any depression the decision would cause. Not that our representatives will do that. I figure congress will do the same thing with this situation as they're doing with the Supreme Court Justice issue which is procrastinate on making a decision until after the general election in November.

I blame both of the major political parties for their refusal to act. Each party is hoping that the election will change the make up of the United States Congress and the White House. This they think will make the situation better when all of them know deep down in their souls (if any of them have souls) that no matter who is elected to the White House or Congress the situation isn't going to get better. True the situation may not get worse, but it isn't going to get better.

The situation in the U.S. isn't going to get better until all the political parties put aside the childish bickering and stand together to improve the lives of the American people. The same thing goes for the planet. We, humanity, will continue to die in battle, of starvation, or thrust unless the nations of Earth stand together to defeat terrorism, starvation, thirst, and climate change. What "the Brexit decision" may do is reveal just how interconnected the Nations of Earth are and how much they depend on each other for their wealth.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885604-Saturday-Speculations-Curious-Minds-Want-to-Know