*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887652-Nature-is-harsh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2000274
Simple stuff, really. Musing uncharacteristically challenged. BLog
#887652 added July 17, 2016 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Nature is harsh
Nature is a harsh, beautiful reality. I was coming out of my shed this morning when this fox comes flying by at sonic speed from my perspective. I think it realized how big I was and kept going. I had a crescent wrench in hand and I took off after the fox because it was heading toward the front of my house where I believed I had a cat there. We had recently befriended a couple of wild cats and one had just had kittens somewhere, I am not sure where. They are still very skittish and I only managed to lightly pet the one briefly. I think these cats and their kittens is what brought the foxes in. Isn't that a song? Something like that. WHO LET THE FOXES IN? I like the cats because they help keep the mice down. Meanwhile, I am beginning to suspect that I am living close to the wild. Now all we need is a bigger cat! Or, maybe not.
© Copyright 2016 Jimminycritic (UN: jimminycritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jimminycritic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887652-Nature-is-harsh