*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888796-Thrill-Seekers-Routines-and-Obscene-Phone-Calls
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#888796 added July 30, 2016 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
Thrill Seekers, Routines, and Obscene Phone Calls
BCOF Insignia

Day 1354 - Thrill Seekers
Prompt
Amusement Parks can be found everywhere. Are you fond of them and if so, what is your favorite thrill seeking ride and why?


I love the excitement and aromas that are part the of the Amusement Park experience. It's fun to watch the kids and adults spin around on the rides. I don't go on the rides anymore, but my favourite was The Tilt-a-Whirl. The last time I was on that ride was when my grandson was about 12 years old. We went on that ride over and over that day. Writing about it brings back good memories!

July 30, 2016
Thrill Seekers,Routines,and Obscene Phone Calls


The sun is rising and I'm enjoying that ,all important, first cup of coffee. There's a fresh,cool breeze coming in the patio door. Such a welcome relief from the heat and humidly of the past week. My dehumidifier clicked off last night and I was able to sleep well. The early morning birds are feasting at the feeder, and a squirrel is running around the patio, picking up fallen sunflower seeds, it's a perfect morning.

Routines:
Have you ever noticed how morning routines are pretty much just the opposite of bed time routines? Or how easy it is to get out of sync when something happens to mess up your routine? I have a close friend who is on vacation. She usually visits on Monday and Wednesday evenings. We chat, vent, and enjoy “coffee and calories.” Now, her absence threw my routine off to the point I was wondering, at times, what day it was. Or is that just dementia? *Shock2* *Crazy*
We need routines in our lives, but we don't need to get stuck in a rut. Get out of the house today and do something fun and different.

Telephone Terrorists: I have been getting a lot of hang ups and weird calls lately. Last night I got an disturbing obscene phone call. The strange part was, I could tell it was from a telemarketing call center. I always pick up then quickly hangup to prevent getting a long message I'll have to suffer through before I can delete it. Anyway, before I could hang up I heard this creep say, “Ma'am, your boobs are too big, you know?” Well, I couldn't resist, I replied, “Your mouth is to dirty.” Then I hung up. The disturbing part was, why was this guy making obscene calls from work?
I thought about it awhile, and I have a suspicion. I know a girl who works at a call center and I think she put him up to it. She was married to my friend's son and they are in the process of getting a divorce. She has it in for me because she thinks I'm “taking sides”. She also deleted me from *Facebook* this week. So what is the point? Am I supposed to be shaking in my my socks? End of Rant. *Rant*

That's it for today, peeps. Wishing you a super, great weekend.

River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888796-Thrill-Seekers-Routines-and-Obscene-Phone-Calls