*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889033-Trepidation-Tuesday-August-Has-Gotten-Off-to-a-Weird-Start
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889033 added August 2, 2016 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Trepidation Tuesday: August Has Gotten Off to a Weird Start
Fiḍál (Grace), 3 Kamál (Perfection), 173 BE - Tuesday, August 2, 2016 AD about 7:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time

It's Tuesday, August 2, my checking account is overdrawn by $11 and some cents. There is a hold on $18.11 from my savings. I have $21.00 in my purse which I have to deposit after 9:00 AM when the bank opens. I called De and she will be back with the car about 8:30 or 9:00 AM. I will go to the bank and deposit the $ 21.00. I should have went to the bank yesterday because I knew I didn't have enough in there to cover the rent, but I paid it anyway. I figured the debit wouldn't hit my account until August 3 or 4, which it normally don't. However, those are the times when I have the money in the account. Obviously when I don't have all the money in the checking account then the debit hits the bank the next day. I suppose this happened to teach me a lesson, which I hope I learned. I'll see next month to see if I learned the lesson or not.


The weird thing is that I don't seem to be worried. I think I should be worried but I'm not. I used to fret when something like this happened, but maybe its because I know I have the money to deposit in the account. I know there isn't any reason to worry over something that's already done. I just have to be more careful and make sure that I have all the money in my account rather then some of it in my purse. It was silly to have the money taken out yesterday because I have a five day grace period before the rental agency gives me a call or charges extra. Now I'm going to have to pay extra at the bank for the overdraft. It's been years since something like this has happened. I'm usually more careful when it comes to my checking account.

There is a fly in the house. It keeps bugging me... I got interrupted when De called and said she would be home in a few minutes. I logged off, went to the bank, made the deposit and returned about 10:30. I don't know what happened to the fly because I turned the cool air on before I left, apparently the fly his went off somewhere. I suppose he'll be back on Wednesday morning. I have a flyswatter which I will place by my computer. I have a lot of work to do between now and Friday. I'll post this now and get on composing something else or editing Scavenger.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889033-Trepidation-Tuesday-August-Has-Gotten-Off-to-a-Weird-Start