*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889292-Frustration-Friday-I-Locked-Myself-Out-of-the-Bathroom
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889292 added August 5, 2016 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
Frustration Friday: I Locked Myself Out of the Bathroom.
Istiqlál (Independence), 6 Kamál (Perfection), 173 BE - Friday, August 5, 2016 AD

The Merriam-Webster online dictionary defines frustration as "a feeling of anger or annoyance caused by being unable to do something".1 This morning, I'm annoyed rather then being angry. I'm annoyed at myself rather then anyone else, so I know there is something I can do about the situation. I just not sure how to start remedying the situation. All though the problem could be that I know where to start but don't want to start there. For the past four days I've managed to do everything except edit "Scavengers. It isn't that the editing is all that difficult because I've start chapter one and need to make only one or tow more changes before going on to chapter 2.


Perhaps I'm avoiding editing "Scavengers because of fear. If I finish editing it and sending it or e-mailing it to the publisher then I have to face the secret fear that I can't write. I know that isn't true, but I think that's one reason I procrastinate the editing. If that's the case then the best way to deal with the frustration I'm encountering today is to edit the book and get on with other writing project. To show how this situation is stressing me, I managed to lock myself out of the bathroom this morning. I just walked out of the bathroom without making sure the knob was unlocked or I subconsciously locked it when I went left the room. I don't remember which one. The doors unlocked now, but if I'd been watching what I was dong instead of stressing the I wouldn't have locked the door behind me.

Footnotes
1  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/frustration


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889292-Frustration-Friday-I-Locked-Myself-Out-of-the-Bathroom