*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889362-Creation-Saturday-The-Critter-in-My-Life-and-The-Olymics
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#889362 added August 6, 2016 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: The Critter in My Life and The Olymics
Saturday, August 6, 2016

BOOK
Welcome to My Life  (18+)
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#1954602 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1361
Do you have critters or a certain critter visit your yard everyday? I do, and he follows the same routine every morning and evening.
I call him Ollie, he is a little bird and tonight he brought a friend.

Chena the Chihuahua

The critter in my life doesn't belong to me, she belongs to De my housemate. Every morning Chena goes with me for my morning walk. I walk around the block while she walks through the neighborhood greeting all of her two-legged and four-legged friends. In July, she brought home three friends two of them were little dogs about an inch or so bigger then China. One of the friends was the person of her four-legged friend Charlie. Yesterday and today she brought home pork and beef rib bones she found. Each day I removed the bones from her mouth without any difficulty. She did give me a dirty look for taking them away from her, however, since she isn't allowed to have bones she picks up off the street I had to remove them from her mouth. She didn't pick up any bones on Thursday because that's the day the street sweeper cleans are street. It turns out that she is afraid of the street sweeper so she stays close to me all the time she can hear the noise. She doesn't like the noise of the garbage trucks either.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 881
The Olympics began August 5th. Did you watch the pageantry and the presentation of the athletes? What did you think? Which country caught your attention the most? What sport do you enjoy most? Which do you like better the Summer or the Winter events?

The 2016 Olympics

I watched part of the opening ceremonies I managed to catch part of the parade of athletes while I was attempting to doze off. I finally decided that I need to go to sleep instead of watching television. If I go to sleep watching television I have dreams about what I'm watching. As it was, I dreamed about my mother, my grandmother, and an athlete jumping or swimming. I also received money in the dream, but I don't know how much. I woke up later this morning, so Chena and I didn't get our morning walk until after 8:00 AM. We prefer to take it earlier because it's cooler.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889362-Creation-Saturday-The-Critter-in-My-Life-and-The-Olymics