*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890933-Angels-in-Waiting
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#890933 added August 27, 2016 at 2:38pm
Restrictions: None
Angels in Waiting
Saturday, August 27, 2016

"...Armed with the power of Thy name nothing can ever hurt me, and with Thy love in my heart all the world’s afflictions can in no wise alarm me."
Bahá’u’lláh, Prayers and Meditations by Bahá’u’lláh, CXXII: “Praise be to Thee, O Lord my God! Thou seest and knowest that I have…”

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 902
"The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg and the highest vision of the soul, a waking angel." What is your take on this beautiful reflection?

To me the quote appears to be saying that every human being has the potential to be an angel. The problem is that we often let the changes and chances of the present world and individual situation get in the way of the angel sleeping in our souls. All it takes to awaken an individual's angel in waiting is a slight push to ourselves. At other time we need to refocus our minds and souls on whatever we consider God to be. All a person needs to awaken his or her sleeping angel is a chance to get outside the prison of doubt we sometime lock ourselves in. All a person needs to do is whisper a prayer of protection or say an affirmation and then do something for someone else.


Angels in Waiting

We are all angels in waiting
our dirty faces waiting to be washed
with the sacred waters of the love of God.


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890933-Angels-in-Waiting