*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891688-Cargo-Shorts-and-Kilts--Becoming-A-Monster
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#891688 added September 6, 2016 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Cargo Shorts.... and Kilts & Becoming A Monster
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Talk Tuesday!
There has been some backlash in the press recently about a staple of men's fashion: the cargo shorts. Some think this style of clothing is an abomination and no longer appropriate for a man to wear, while its defenders claim their roomy comfort and the functionality of multiple pockets remain a practical and timeless feature. What's your opinion?

Comfort and roomy is all good so long as I can’t see your underwear half out of the top. And since that is not done with Cargo shorts, all is good. The only time it may be an abomination is if you wear them to a more formal event... one that requires a suit and tie.
They even have cargo kilts... (I am Canadian with Scottish roots)

Damn Near Kilt 'Em Men's Sport Utility Kilt
https://www.amazon.com/Damn-Near-Kilt-Em/b/ref=w_bl_sl_ap_ap_web_6393989011?ie=U...

http://www.utkilts.com/utility-kilt/

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 912

Talking about characterization, does each of us have the potential of becoming a monster in the right circumstances? Just how does an ordinary person become a monster? Can you think of a few scenarios?

I think we all have the ability to become monsters given the right circumstances. We are both light and dark, love and hate, so many contradictions is one body and soul... what we chose to show the world is part attitude and life experience. The same person could be bitter or grateful depending on how they want to view the world.

What would push someone to be a monster.... I am thinking a hard life, poor choices, bad luck, hard times.... anyone can reach their breaking point if pushed beyond their limits.

I am reminded of a movie.... Falling Down with Michael Douglas.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/
A mild manner, patient man snaps and takes it out on all those that piss him off over the course of the day... and he's just trying to get home to for his daughter's birthday.




© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891688-Cargo-Shorts-and-Kilts--Becoming-A-Monster