*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892055-Whoooo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#892055 added September 12, 2016 at 7:04am
Restrictions: None
Whoooo
I'm up early this morning. It's not even light yet. My window is open and I hear an owl with just that one forlorn note...whoooo, whoooo...high to low, and a cricket deep down in the bush underneath the window...chirp, chirp. Traffic is already whizzing past out front and the motorcycle across the street is put, put, putting as it waits for its master to guide it wherever it's going this morning.

Mopsy got me up around 5:30 and I tried to go back to sleep but that didn't work out so I got up for good around 6:15. I can usually go out on the porch, lay down in the swing and conk out but not this morning. I have a board meeting this evening of my writers' group. I'm treasurer and my brain is ticking off everything I need to do today to prepare my report. That's the problem.

Unbelievably, my yard debris from Hermine continues to lie out near the curb still waiting for pickup. There was so much in our county that they haven't gotten to our development yet and tomorrow is pickup day...again. Maybe they'll come today. My grass needs cutting and it's in the way...and probably dead underneath.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2016 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892055-Whoooo