*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892372-No-Mayflower--Adding-Balance-To-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#892372 added September 16, 2016 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
No Mayflower & Adding Balance To Life
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Fun Fact Friday!
On this day in 1620, the Mayflower departed from Plymouth, England. The ship arrived at Provincetown, MA, on November 21st and then at Plymouth, MA, on December 26th; there were 102 passengers on board. Imagine that this voyage never happened...how dramatically would that have affected the course of human history?


Well, there would probably be no Thanksgiving Day.

I think this continent would have been colonized eventually. It was just a matter of time before Europeans would be striking out to new lands. Any that came would want to control the new world and make it as similar as what they had left - as far as culture and familiarity. I don't see any real differences to what we have now.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 921

"A well-developed sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to your steps as you walk the tightrope of life."~ William Ward. Do you agree ?If you disagree do you think it is more important to have other characteristics than humor in this balancing act? Like what?

Humour is a great pole to balance your steps of life, but I would also add Faith, Hope and Love. They are the guiding lights as you move through life.... and humour to laugh at yourself - because you can't take everything so seriously.

I may also add a positive outlook to handle life's ups and downs with a good heart that is grateful for the life you have.

© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892372-No-Mayflower--Adding-Balance-To-Life