*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892429-An-Interview-With-Me--Creative-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#892429 added September 17, 2016 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
An Interview With Me & Creative Saturday...
30 Day Blogging Challenge

Creative Saturday!
Conduct a brief four question interview with yourself...but do not use four out of the following five words in your questions and responses: who, what, where, when, why.


So it is believed that as a child your parents separated and your mother took you to live in Southern Ontario. Is that true?
Yes, my parents separated when I was seven or eight. My mother moved into town and got an apartment while she continued to work for the Ministry of Agriculture and Food. It was another three years, when I was almost twelve that my Mother moved us to Guelph. She got a transfer with her job.

Was your father sick at that time?
My father was diagnosed with cancer. I am not too sure when exactly, but I do know that he was going down to the Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto for treatments. My mother visited him there most weekends. I went once...

He died?
Yes, February 3, 1979.... at noon.

How old were you?
I had just turned 12 a few weeks before that.... and he had turned 44 the week before.

That must have been hard.
It was... but life goes on. God has a plan.... although I will admit I was angry with God for a long time after that. It wasn't until I was in my twenties before I came to realize that my life was a journey and my father was more of a beckon for my teenage years. I got strength from knowing that he was watching out for me in heaven.... between golf games and curling matches.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 923

I'm a huge fan of creative Saturday, so here goes- She stared at me for a moment, then grimaced and with a sigh, she put away.... Well, it's your blog so have some fun weaving away!

She stared at me for a moment, then grimaced and with a sigh, she put away....

She stared at me for a moment,
then grimaced and with a sigh,
she put away the money
And turned to walk into the nigh.
That was the last I saw of her
Some twenty years ago
But now I sometimes wonder
Did she really mean to go.

© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892429-An-Interview-With-Me--Creative-Saturday