*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893369
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #2098114
This follows the October Nano Prep Challenge... for part 2 of Fractured Dreams - Moving On
#893369 added October 5, 2016 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
Day 2 - Character List & Database
Sunday, Oct. 02
Required: Character List
AKA Dramatis Personae. Draft a list of your characters and write a brief profile on each one (name, age, occupation or relation to main character(s) and rough physical description.) NOTE: You will have opportunities to revise the list throughout October, so this revision is not expected to be fully accurate or complete.

Taygen Campbell Kellar - my main character. She has left her unfaithful husband who has managed to get the woman pregnant.

Carson Kellar - Taygen's soon to be ex- husband. Since the beginning of the year Carson has been pulling away from Taygen. He is unhappy with their marriage. He strays.

Alex Donovan - Taygen's housemate and friend - he does become more over time.

Gwyn Harper - Taygen's childhood friend who encourages her to go for her dreams and kick Carson's ass to the curb.

Myra - She and her husband, Thomas own the house that Taygen and Alex rent rooms from. She and her husband are also teachers. She is very supportive of Taygen's situation and warns Alex to be patient with Taygen.

Thomas - Myra's husband, childhood friend of Alex.

Carrie - Taygen's teaching partner at Suddaby Public school. She teaches the afternoon - math, science, social studies and gym.

Terri - Co-worker and friend who works with Taygen at The Bookshelf. She has come from a poor relationship and has found true love with her current man. She supports and encourages Taygen to try at love again with Alex.


Bonus: Character Database
Compile your character list into a format that is easy to update and expand. The point is organization, so your character information is easy to find during November. Later this month, you will write more detailed profiles on some characters. Keep your list handy for future updates throughout the Prep.
IDEAS (feel free to come up with your own):
A spreadsheet such as Excel or Google Sheets.
An electronic folder full of files on your hard drive.
A "bookmarks" folder in your web browser.
A novel organization software application such as Scrivener or yWriter.
A cloud-based organizational software application such as lino or dropbox.
A social media account or blog.
A "book" or folder full of static items in your WDC portfolio.
A binder full of printed or handwritten pages.

Note: A spiral or bound notebook is NOT recommended, because the data inside cannot be shuffled around and organized, and you can't insert new profiles or other data later.

I have a character profile book on WDC as well as organizational software - Scrivener. I need to update past characters and add new ones that have come along.

Here is my Character Profiles:
 Carly's Character Profiles  (E)
A Listing of all my character profiles.
#2012577 by 💙 Carly

I will be working to modify and continue to work on what is already stated.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893369