*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893785-Thursday-Thoughts-on-Red-Skies-and-Kissing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#893785 added October 6, 2016 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
Thursday Thoughts on Red Skies and Kissing
Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sweater and blanket weather
has arrived in Las Vegas;
time to store the summer clothes.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 942
Red skies at night, a sailor's delight. Red skies in the morning, sailors take warning. How does this apply to your life?

Red Skies

Red skies are harbingers
of the storm to come
or signals
that the storm has passed.


Is the direction an indication
of which way the storm is moving?

This depends
on the direction
of the wind.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1422
You have the ability to make people fall in love with you, but only after you kiss them/ What creative way are you going to get that kiss that doesn't make you sound like a crazed fanatic? Knowing you have this power, would you kiss more than one person?

I don't think I want this much power over someone. Love is a strong and sometimes destructive emotions. Love causes people to do things they otherwise wouldn't consider doing. I wouldn't want to kiss more then one person and before I kissed that person I'd have to hire someone to do a background check to find out if that person already had a significant other. I wouldn't want to kiss someone who had a crazy present or ex-love interest because that would cause life-threatening incidents. I would also have to make sure that person wasn't planning on going into politics because of the possibility of inadvertently being kissed by someone who would then fall in love with me.


In this case there might be an advantage to sounding like a crazy fanatic. However, my approach would be to avoid that situation while trying out some creative pick up lines. I might say something like this "You know handsome, I've heard rumors that you're a real good kisser. Would you like to prove it to me?" I could also say "Kiss me, Handsome." Unfortunately, both those approaches may only work in a movies or novel.

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893785-Thursday-Thoughts-on-Red-Skies-and-Kissing