*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894295-Teddybear-and-kitten
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894295 added October 12, 2016 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Teddybear and kitten
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right*Prompt: October 12 or the Second Wednesday in October is Take Your Teddy Bear to Work Day. What happens when you or your character takes a teddy bear to work?(BcoFs)

I don’t have a teddy bear, my dog has one. A smelly teddy bear he always plays with and lies in his basket. If I would take this teddy bear to work my colleagues wouldn’t notice. We all keep pretty much to ourselves. But I would feel awkward bringing a teddy bear into the work place. I think teddy bears are for kids, but participating at WdC I’ve learned there are a lot of writers who have special attention for teddy bears. I wouldn’t know the significance of my character bringing a bear to the workplace. What does that mean? Probably they have kids or are still preoccupied with their childhood, I wouldn’t know. Maybe they are just pimping up their workplace with a nice object.



*Right*Prompt: You find a white pumpkin, orange pumpkin and a little black kitten on your steps. A message is attached to the kitten's collar. Who are they from? Do you accept the gifts? Do they change your life? Write about this any way you want. Be nice to the kitten.(BC)

I would accept the gift as far as the pumpkins go, they make a nice decoration this time of year. The kitten is another matter. I already have a dog so a cat would not be convenient at this time, although I love cats. But I don’t have the place or the time to raise a young kitten now, so I would bring it to the vet, or place an advertisement in the local paper or online. Pity. A young kitten is especially adorable. I probably end up keeping it for a few days. But then it has to leave. Nobody who knows me would gift me with this kitten; they all know I have a dog. So it would be from an anonymous gifter that doesn’t know me that well. I would be intrigued as to whom that person might be, that’s for sure.



Day EIGHTY ONE "Give It 100!
 
 
81% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894295-Teddybear-and-kitten