*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894379-Fear-and-the-summer-of-2016
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#894379 added October 13, 2016 at 8:54am
Restrictions: None
Fear and the summer of 2016
** Image ID #2099018 Unavailable **

*Right*"Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears." Do you agree or disagree? Which is more alarming to you success or fear?(BCoFs)

Today, I am totally triggered by the word ‘fear’, so that answers the prompt in a way. Fear is really more alarming to me than success. Fear can paralyze you in a way success never can. And it does today.

The day before yesterday, I went to the bi-annual checkup for breast cancer; today I am having a really big off-day as a result of that. I have slept away a great deal of the morning, unable to go to work today. I just didn’t feel like it. I am so much afraid the GP will call me within a fortnight with the negative results.

I know of course there is no use in feeling the way I do, if and only if something is the matter there is plenty of time to feel afraid and act. Now is not the most sensible time to feel this way, but unfortunately I do. I try to forbid myself to go places in my mind that only fuels these thoughts, I am trying to find ways to be preoccupied but I am not able to do so, I am captured in this anxiety of fear of pain and even death. It depresses me today. So I let myself be depressed and go into that horrible feeling. Writing this down helps, maybe I can squeeze a fine poem out of it.



*Right*Prompt: Did you get to do everything you wanted to do this summer? What things didn't get done that you wanted to do?(BC)

This summer was all about writing and being involved in Writing.Com. I’ve had the most productive three months ever and I loved every single minute of it. I didn’t get around cleaning my house the way I had planned, that’s the chore that got side tracked by all this writing.

Furthermore, I visited my sister up North, I had a nice picnic in the park with friends and I did have time to sit in the sun on terraces with a nice drink watching people go by. So all in all, I had a very good summer.



Day EIGHTY TWO "Give It 100!.
 
 
82% complete


© Copyright 2016 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894379-Fear-and-the-summer-of-2016