*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894449-Summers-Past-What-Would-I-Have-Liked-To-Do-But-Didnt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#894449 added October 13, 2016 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Summer's Past... What Would I Have Liked To Do, But Didn't
Blog City – Day 948

Prompt: Did you get to do everything you wanted to do this summer? What things didn't get done that you wanted to do?

The summer is never long enough... I find I want to be more active and get out and about more... to the smaller communities around where I live, but I find the humidity and the heat often make me rethink and before I know it the day is half over and it is too late to strike out anywhere.

I love doing the virtual camping trip with the 30 Day Blogging Challenge, but I find I spend a lot of time on the computer researching where and what we are doing that I find I get sucked into that and forget to just go outside and enjoy the weather and the season here. My computer is in the basement so I often don't even see much of the lovely days.

I did get to the beach this summer and I did rent a cottage with my mother down in Port Dover. Those were excellent things to do. Going to the beach also meant seeing my friends a bit more - that was a bonus.

© Copyright 2016 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894449-Summers-Past-What-Would-I-Have-Liked-To-Do-But-Didnt