*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895075
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #2098114
This follows the October Nano Prep Challenge... for part 2 of Fractured Dreams - Moving On
#895075 added October 30, 2016 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Day 20 - Outline Revision #3 & Complications
Thursday, Oct. 20
Required: Outline Revision #3 â–¼
The third draft of your outline.
Options:
Using traditional outline format (Traditional Outline ): fill in some of the gaps and start developing subplots.
The Snowflake Method : Write a one-paragraph summary of each key character's personal storyline.

Part #3
I need to work in a subplot with Carson and Cheryl
-An argument about the pregnancy is the weekend Taygen moves out.
-when he finds out the baby is his - he needs to consider his options - who he tells and when
-Cheryl makes it very clear she will not be giving up her baby for Carson and Taygen to raise - she is prepared to tell his family if he does not comply - not wanting to look bad to his family, he accepts her ideas.
-he has her over to see the place - he does not show her the basement as he is not sure he should keep his audio equipment or his car... he does not see Cheryl as considerate as Taygen, who he initially thought was bad, but Cheryl is really unconcerned.
-if he sells the stuff does he give the money to Taygen or does he invest it and put the money in his sister's name to keep Cheryl from having access.
-Cheryl is adamant about him finishing the main floor renovations before she moves in - she rents out her house and keeps that money for herself. - what's Carson's is ours what's mine is mine.
-he works a lot to be away from Cheryl and realizes that Taygen was a god send in comparison.
-when the baby is born - Patty realizes it is full term and that her brother was unfaithful to Taygen - she was under the assumption that Taygen just gave up on their marriage and Cheryl came along afterward - she is furious with him.
Does Carson try to get Taygen to come to Thanksgiving with him.... or does he just claim she is sick?




Bonus: Complications â–¼
Brainstorm a list of complications that your protagonist could encounter throughout the story. Remember: the more hardships your main character faces, the more readers will cheer them on!
Carson has gotten his 'girlfriend' pregnant - Cheryl got herself pregnant on purpose to trap Carson into leaving his wife and being with her... she manipulates him. There is no way she will give up this kid if he intends to take it from her... she will have an abortion first. To save his child - once the paternity test confirms it's his - he goes along with Cheryl, but he still talks to Taygen in the hopes of finding another way.
This baby of Carson's - does he try to get Taygen to help him raise it? I know he does not see Cheryl as the mother-type and Taygen loves children... the thing is, she did not want to have children with Carson - she could see his anal tendencies and worried that any of their children with sensitive natures would be harmed by his strictness and unbendingness.
The sexual tension and attraction between Taygen and Alex is there, but Taygen resists it and Alex holds back so as not to frighten her off - Myra tells him to take things slowly - she believes Taygen needs them - friendship is more important than a quick lay... and if he is serious, and she knows he is, he will develop his friendship with her and not rush the more physical aspects of their life.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
© Copyright 2016 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895075